So it’s no secret that social media presence should be a priority on any company’s checklist to success. After some deep market research and taking into account the media marketing gurus views, here we are with our (hopefully, useful) two cents!
What is social media marketing or SSM?
Having the freedom and sharing it with the world around us!
It is a grand tool made available by the (grand) internet for businesses, big or small, to reach out and stay connected. Being claimed as the world’s largest focus group, social media provides you with an engaging platform; it can be a game changer for any established firm or brick and mortar store.
What’s in it for me?
The key is to use this wide platform to engage with your target audience which is your cliental and provide a seamless experience in real-time.
Be it Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, it can help business grow by (which is really our goal)
- Generating leads
- Stay connected on an enhanced timely level
- Reach out to a larger audience
- Knowing your customer
- Maximizing conversions
The right Social Media Strategy can do wonders; you can use SSM as the voice and content for your firm.
Social media managers research and monitor customer behaviors and current trends; media service metrics are then tracked and measured in order to achieve the optimized results.
Having a plan and diving in.
First things first, it is vital to have to clear goal in mind in order to reach it
- Brand awareness, you want to create the face of your brand and then be consistent with its values.
- Creating Relationships, social media strategies are not only to engage but to build relations, getting to know similar businesses and moreover creating a community that can be mutually beneficial.
- Stand out of the crowd be the go-to page for your audience. Be ready to answer any questions, even remotely relative to your field.
- Bounce back rate reduction-increasing return on investments
At DEFQON, we have on board Media Marketing gurus that can help your firm use the social media channels for the success of your company.
Give us a call to discuss your:
- business marketing plans
- social media marketing strategy
- social media marketing campaigns
We would love to hear your thoughts on this!